Solution Big River Dry Bags
Super strong and abrasion resistant, this heavy-duty dry bag has a space saving low profile, Hypalon® lash loops for secure stacking and a roll resistant oval base. This is the bag of choice for the rugged user.
- Ideal for paddle sports
- Super strong and abrasion resistant
- Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape
- Oval base resists rolling, stays where you put it
- 420D waterproof ripstop Nylon
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000mm waterhead
- Waterproof seams, double stitched and tape seam sealed
Solution Access Deck Bag
Gives you easy access to essentials like camera, sunscreen, snacks, etc without exiting your kayak. Easily detaches from your kayak to carry with you. Ideal for day-trips, over-nights or expeditions.
- Super strong abrasion resistant 420D nyon fabric
- Stiffener inserted to maintain shape
- Hypalon tabs at entry of bag
- Curved water resistant zip
- 70D detachedable Dry Bag with Hypalon roll top closure system
- Two methods of securing to you kayak: Velcro strips on the base or side release buckles on the sides
Solution Gear Trip
A travel cover has many uses: helps save fuel; keeps water out and stores gear in your kayak. The Gear Trip performs all these functions as well as being a removable gear bag. Now there is no need to shuffle through your kayak to find gear as it is all contained in the mesh bag hanging under the cockpit cover.
- 20D PU coated ripstop Nylon
- Large curved zip for easy access to gear
- Grippy edge to hold onto the cockpit
- 8mm adjustable shockcord
- Front grab loop or bag handle
- Mesh side to help your wet gear breath
Solution Sit-On-Top Cart
Transporting a sit-on-top boat can be quite challenging due to their larger width and often heavier weight. We set out to create a unique sit-on-top trolley that was universal in application and robust enough to cater for the large range of boats in this category.
This patent pending design features unique tapered cones that fit snugly into a broad range of scupper hole sizes and reduce side to side movement of your trolley during towing. Furthermore, we’ve added a variable width axle design with a heavy duty quick release clamp that will fit most recreational sit-on-tops.
The Sea to Summit Sit-on-Top trolley can be used with or without the included Bomber Tie Down.
Cruiser Kayak / Beach Seat
The Cruiser Kayak/Beach Seat is a multiuse outdoor seat. The Cruiser seat has extra support in the form of a polypropylene lining throughout the base and back rest in adition to the adjustable aluminium stays and back rest, improving comfort. Attach the two forward straps to the tabs to form a neat beach seat!
- Thermo formed foam for increased comfort
- Adjustable aluminium lumber support
- Mid-height back rest allows increased shoulder rotation
- PP base and back rest helps maintain seat’s integrity
- Beach seat attachments
Aquaracks are the simplest, strongest and most versatile storage rack you can find. Aquaracks can accommodate virtually any paddle craft on the market and allow for storage or display at almost any angle without causing damage. They are a great way to display your kayaks in-store or store your boats in the garage at home!
- Easy to install (mounting hardware & instructions included)
- Strongest, most versatile rack on the market today
- Specially designed padded arms prevent damage
- Great for indoor or outdoor applications
- Capacity: 175lb / 80kg
The Aquasling is a simple and economical wall-mounting solution, designed to store anything from surf boards to sea kayaks. The great space saving design keeps your gear stored in the most low-profile position while still protecting it better than any other strap system available.
- Simple design allows a single person to easily access and store their craft
- Extremely versatile – accommodates a wide range of craft up to 90cm / 35” wide
- Reinforced Nylon & padded EVA straps
- Great for indoor and outdoor applications.
iPhone TPU Guide Waterproof Case
Our TPU Guide Waterproof Case for iPhone® is a svelte yet robust solution for protecting and using your phone in all conditions. Welded Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and double Velcro® roll top construction keeps this soft case both watertight and slim. The 0.15mm optic grade TPU face and camera port gives a clear screen and allows unimpeded use of the touch screen and camera. The TPU is PVC free, strong, flexible, durable, UV and extreme cold resistant. Die cut anchor loops round out this tough little package.
Solution Solid Wheel Cart – Small
Constructed using puncture proof solid wheels and oversized anodised 25mm aluminium alloy tubing for strength these collapsible carts can withstand the roughest terrain.
- Durable, lightweight and compact construction
- Hypalon tension straps last longer than traditional webbing
- Oversized anodised 6063-T6 alloy tubing for added strength and longevity
- Small: 28cm wide – Best suited for kayaks
Seals Shoulder Carry Straps
- Sling constructed from heavy duty 1 1/2″ polypropylene webbing with 1 1/2″ side release buckles
- 1 1/2″ wide, adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Fits kayaks up to 72″ in girth
- Color: Black
Seals Two-Piece Kayak Paddle Bag
- Featuring Seals Duro-Quilt paddle bag fabric inside and out
- Full length lockable zipper (luggage lock not included)
- Holds two take apart paddles (230cm max)
- Web handles, center divider and detachable shoulder strap
- Integrated luggage tag
- Color: Black
C-Tug Kayak Cart
The C-TUG kayak cart is designed and manufactured in Napier, New Zealand. Unlike any other cart in the paddle sport arena today, C-TUG continues to amaze sport enthusiasts with its rugged appeal, incredible strength and satisfying good looks. With yet another design improvement, the puncture-free wheels now have hi-grip rubber tread.
The New Zealand made C-TUG Kayak and Canoe cart is setting new standards with its sophisticated style and precision design. C-TUG is the best, most versatile and durable kayak cart on the market. It carries up to 120kg (300lbs), dismantles for easy stowing, won’t rust.
The only “engineered” cart on the market!
Traveller Soft Racks
A Softrack is a quick and easy way to get your kayak to your favorite paddling spot without the added expense of a fixed roof rack system. Our Traveller Soft Rack has a unique daisy chain lash point system for maximum compatibility, while also offering a larger footprint for better weight distribution on your car roof.